INTERNET OF LOGISTICS ROUNDTABLE
Towards a smart hyperconnected era of efficient and sustainable logistics, supply chains and transportation
- Transparency in the supply chain with intelligent returnable packaging solutions.
- Smart and modular containers for the Physical Internet – possibilities and obstacles.
- Introduction in Physical Internet.
- Complex Systems as a model for implementing Physical Internet standards: “Using Drones for last mile logistics"
- Self-organizing organization and coordination in automated transport.
- Hyperloop for sustainable logistics.
- Innovation drivers in aviation.
- Collaborative autonomous vehicles as a new mode of transportation.
- Autonomous Sailing.
- Introduction Serious gaming.
- Optimising the Capacity of the Parcel Lockers.
- Parcel lockers in an open network.
- Hyperconnected Mobile Buffer Storage Capacity Management.
- Impact of Modular Containerization and Continuous Consolidation on Hyperconnected Parcel Logistics.
- E-commerce & the Physical Internet.
- Commercial and legal aspects of increased collaboration.
- Governance of Data Exchange.
- Industry's Needs for Governance of the Physical Internet.
- Applying blockchain technology for situational awareness in logistics - an example from rail, road , air and space.
- Physical Blockchain: A Blockchain use case for the Physical Internet.
- Future developments in city logistics and the role of procurement.
- Zero Emission City Logistics.
- Smart city freight hub.
- Synchromodality in the Physical Internet: Dual Sourcing and Real-time Switching between Transport.
- A deep reinforcement learning approach for synchronized multi-modal replenishment.
- From the Digital Internet to the Physical Internet: A conceptual framework with a simple network model.
- Towards Hyperconnected Supply Chain Capability Planning: Conceptual Framework Proposal.
- Analogies and differences between routers and logistics hubs.
- ALICE Roadmap: Currently Identified Research Areas.
- Last Mile Standards as enablers for PI adoption.
- Physical Internet enabled bulky goods urban delivery system: a case study in customized furniture.
- Urban Large-Item Logistics with Hyperconnected Fulfillment and Transportation.
- The Physical Internet: Towards Hyperconnected City Logistics.
- Moving towards practical implementation of self-organizing logistics – making small steps in realizing.
- Introduction to Human Aspects in Logistics and Physical Internet.
- Learning from History.
- AEOLIX Data sharing network.
- Services platform for logistics.
- The Meaning and Importance of True Intermodal Route Planning in the Context of the Physical Internet.
- Physical Internet's importance to decarbonizing logistics.
- The role of synchromodality in reducing emissions and costs.
- GLEC Framework as the universal method for better data and decisions toward emission reductions.
- State of the art in carbon footprinting of business logistics activities.
- Inventory Control Models towards Physical Internet: Lateral Transshipment Policy Determination.
- Inventory Control under Possible Delivery Perturbations in Physical Internet Supply Chain Network.
- Road-Rail Assignment Problem: Mathematical Formulation, Heuristic and Tabu Search.
- An industry-oriented and fair gain sharing allocation rule.
- Trust in a multi-tenant, logistics, data sharing infrastructure: Opportunities for blockchain technology.
- Physical Internet: Stakeholders Mapping.
- Freight transportation mechanisms in the Physical Internet.
- On the proper behaviour of people, parcels and packets. What can they learn from each other?
- The synchromodal mindshift.
- Divide or diverse? Power of diversity in logistics.
- Smart Freight Leadership to drive the transformation of the logistics sector.
- Why realizing Physical Internet fast is necessary on the path of zero emissions logistics.