How SFO is Financing India's HealthCare Sector for Scaling Up Critical Infrastructure Needed To Fulfill People Aspirations
How SFO is Financing India's Water Sector for Scaling Up Critical Infrastructure Needed To Fulfill People Aspirations
- The cybersecurity market was valued at USD 156.24 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 352.25 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021–2026.
- The Market is Segmented by Product Type (Solutions and Services), Deployment (On-cloud and On-premise), End-user Industry (Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare,...
- The global water and wastewater treatment market size is projected to reach USD 456.68 billion by 2026. The increasing demand for water treatment facilities across the world will have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Water and Wastewater Treatment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By...
RIL — Forays Into 750 Bn Furniture Retailing Market
- Reliance Retail Ventures acquires 96% holding in Urban Ladder for Rs 182 cr.
- Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd (RRVL), a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has acquired equity shares of Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Private Ltd (UrbanLadder) for a cash consideration of Rs 182.12 crore.
- The investment represents 96 percent holding in the...
On October 20, RIL announced that it will join hands with US-based Qualcomm to develop an open and interoperable interface compliant architecture-based 5G solutions based on homegrown technologies.
The tie-up puts India in an exclusive club of nations like US, South Korea, Australia, Switzerland and Germany with the capability to offer superfast speeds of 1 gigabyte per second (Gbps) to users.
Pioneeing Competitive Advantage in Cyber Physical Systems ( Platforms ) by Exponentialization of Corporate Management Systems
The following thoughts look strategic while building a competitive advantage in the Reality — Virtuality Conundrum of cyber physical systems for driving Corporate Management Systems and Business Models within them.
This helps a corporate position as Global Pioneer in...
RIL — MaaS — Mobility As A Service
- In 10 years time, MaaS is predicted to be worth a staggering 1.76 Tn , a quarter of the entire transportation industry and to have completely revolutionized how we all live and work .
- Due to the changing market landscape in fuel retailing business, every fuel retailer will have to rethink their fuel delivery model needs To Creat a Disruptive Converged Model of Fuel...
A. Two ways to do it .
- MOU with EESL / NTPC
- The Power Ministry through EESL ( Energy Efficiency Services Limited) is procuring charging stations upto 120 Kw for 2W/3W/4W(cars + light vehicles).
- While the ministry of heavy industries through navratna companies like NTPC are procuring charging stations in the range of 300 kw for Trucks / Buses.
- Both are working with the urban local bodies ULB’s to study...
- Page 1 of 2