Future We Want
- Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
- The shock to the global system caused by Covid-19 means that the decade earmarked for delivering transformational change takes on wholly new possibilities.
- The pandemic has revealed the lack of resilience in a system that has already failed to meet the needs of millions of people, and is unprepared for future shocks driven by climate change and environmental degradation. It has also shown us how quickly and dramatically we can change our behaviours under pressure.
- This raises big questions about our established economic and societal norms and the steps we must take in order to emerge as a stronger and more resilient society; questions that leaders must now identify and address in order to build a sustainable future.
- The Future we Want calls for changes to our economic models, leadership, protecting and restoring nature, decarbonisation, and social inclusion - pinpointing tensions in the system, with a view to informing how the post-pandemic world can be sustainable.
- WBCSD - To achieve VISION 2050 by deploying Global Transformation at scale by helping governance and business to focus its actions on the areas through which it can best lead the systems transformations.
- WEF Future Councils - To promoting innovative thinking to shape a more resilient, inclusive and sustainable future.
- UN - SFO works with Governments and Businesses in order to make the 2030 Agenda a reality, by installing broad ownership of the SDGs and translating them into a strong commitment by all stakeholders to implement the global goals. SFO aims to help facilitate this engagement.
The above agenda drives our Premium Services