SFO Women Empowerment Fund
- Sekhon Family Office Foundation is proud to support women’s empowerment and economic advancement projects throughout the world.
- We serve thousands of women annually who are experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, poverty, lack of skills, through economic empowerment programs such as job training, financial literacy, leadership development, access to career development, and educational opportunities in high skilled, high wage, STEM, and other work opportunities.
- We also support housing and childcare programs to build strong foundations on which women and families can build their financial futures. Our motto is to educate, empower and employ.
- In 2016, SFO launched the Woman Empowerment Fund, which aims to support women entrepreneurs in developed as well as emerging markets.
- The mission of SFO’s Global Empowerment Fund is to support women through economic, social and political programs; creating opportunities while addressing inequality, strengthening families and communities.
- We identify the best strategies to get investment capital into the hands of women entrepreneurs & to provide women with the framework necessary to create viable opportunities for themselves and their families. Through grassroots strategies, women are given the tools necessary for economic prosperity thus facilitating sustainable development and empowerment. Our goal is to work for social justice, increased human security and women’s empowerment.
To participate in our future fund rounds please submit your project with us here and we’ll contact you soon.
- To get insights about our Gender Lens Investing Project, please visit our insights section here.
- To learn about our other funds click here and here.
And regardless, we’d love to hear from you whether you’d like to learn more about our programs, partner with our work, or simply get to know us a little better! We look forward to hearing from you!