Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) TOKEN SALE
- One Stop Shop for all Financial Services Required for managing and multiplying money / wealth across 64 asset classes creating an internet of money and value.
"Our goal is to help you establish a transparent and secured Blockchain based platform, to buy authentic goods and services including crypto asset"
- To niche clientele, we intend to offer a holistic approach towards shopping for asset management / capital preservation by giving them a one stop shop to fulfill their following needs through our state of the art Immersive Technology enabled platform backed by experienced team of professionals bringing a suite of exclusive services to meet the mandate of every UHNWI family members and its affiliates for.
- Asset Discovery across 64 asset classes, real times they continue to present themselves through algorithmic diligence of current opportunities as market capitulation intensifies cyclically across sectors over time.
- Curated virtual 360 degree tours to facilitate buying / selling decisions with digitised track, manage, and sharing all related M&A/deal activities throughout the deal life cycle
- Collaborative tools for deal management with tailored dashboard for risk/reward/thematic investing / P2P enablement etc.
- Aggregation of top notch operational / technical expertise within an on demand deal advisory ecosystem as an enabler to provide bespoke deal support with geographical relevance.
Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) Exchange
- Under Wealth and Investment Management (64C-Financial Chain), Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) is coming up with a Secure, Robust & Feature Rich Cryptocurrency Exchange leveraging underlying bockchain based platform to provide secured asset transfer and investment options to niche clientele.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) partners with our clients in evaluating some of their most strategic and complex decisions. We provide independent, unconflicted advice which makes us uniquely suited to offer a range of advisory services to boards of directors and special committees. Our advisory services include mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, activism and spin-offs across all sectors in every major market around the world. Our global team of experienced professionals has an unparalleled track record of providing exceptional results for our clients.
- To learn more about our M&A capabilities, please visit our transactions page.
Recapitalization & Restructuring
- Having completed many assignments, we partner our world class Recapitalization & Restructuring team with our industry bankers to deliver highly tailored advice and solutions to our corporate and investor clients in all types of liability-driven capital structure situations and challenges. Our advisory services include debt reduction, covenant modifications, maturity extensions, liability management, distressed asset sales, corporate strategy, and Chapter 11 preparation and execution. Our team is unique in that we combine liability management experience, skills and technology with deep, credit-driven restructuring analysis and differentiated industry expertise.
- To learn more about our R&R capabilities, please visit our transactions page.
Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) USA
- In addition to our integrated global advisory offering in USA, we also offer our clients equities and asset management services. SFO USA Securities provides superior ideas generated from in-depth research analysis in conjunction with execution excellence. Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) USA Asset Management offers investors a specialist direct asset management capability in alternative asset classes, including real estate and infrastructure, via funds and direct mandates.
- To learn more about our equities and asset management businesses in USA, please visit our Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) USA page.
- Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) has established strategic alliances in USA allowing us to offer local expertise and expand our global footprint.
Capital Markets Advisory
- We structure and execute customized financing solutions and advise clients on all aspects of public and private debt and equity transactions. Financing solutions for our clients address a broad range of uses, including buyouts, growth capital, platform formation, refinancings and project financing. In IPOs, we provide guidance on preparation, advice on key decisions and manage the syndicate banks. Our independence and objectivity, coupled with our direct and long-standing institutional buy-side relationships, inform our market views and strengthen the quality of our execution, leading to successful transactions for our clients.
- To learn more about our Capital Markets capabilities, please visit our transactions page.
Financial Institutions Advisory
- We evaluate balance sheets, portfolios and large complicated transactions to advise our financial services clients on complex risk exposures. Our Financial Institutions Advisory team consists of experts in structured products, securitization, derivatives and risk management who value complex assets and advise on repositioning and divesting underperforming portfolios.
- To learn more about our Financial Institutions Advisory capabilities, please visit our transactions page.
Private Funds Advisory
- We provide capital raising, secondary market and other independent advisory services to private fund sponsors and limited partners worldwide. Our Private Funds Advisory team has extensive experience raising capital for a wide variety of financial sponsors, fund types, and individual transactions. The team’s capabilities are fully integrated with our global platform, ensuring marketing efforts have the broadest possible reach.
- Continuing Support: SFO selects its partners carefully and maintains equity stakes in the companies it works with. We provide ongoing support through management and advisors, and serve on the boards and advisory boards of portfolio companies.
- Valuable Network: SFO develops opportunities for shareholders to participate in financing rounds conducted by the company and its partners, including venture rounds and co-investments.
- Managed Regulatory Risk: SFO ensures full compliance with AML/KYC, accredited investor, and other regulations pertaining to securities issuance and trading in the U.S. and elsewhere.
- Global Reach: SFO can access investors globally in the traditional investment arena as well as in cryptocurrency. Our tokens will be marketed to investors globally, as permitted by local regulation.
- Liquid Secondary Markets: SFO is working with partners to develop secondary markets for its tokens in the U.S and other key venues to ensure liquidity in its tokens once trading is permitted.
- We apply an academic overlay of "alpha filters" to our investment methodology. If applied correctly, our filters guarantee perpetual alpha and exponential returns.
|INNOVATION||MISPRICED ASSETS||SOCIAL IMPACT||FINANCIAL ARCHITECTURE||HUMAN CAPITAL|
|Mindful Intentional Aligned|