Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) MULTI ASSET ROBO ADVISORY
HELPING YOU BECOME AN UHNWI ( Ultra High Networth Individual ) BY BUILDING BETTER INVESTMENT OUTCOMES IN RECESSIONARY TIMES :
- Despite two hikes of the Federal Funds rate this year to a range of 1.75 percent to 2.0 percent, long-term rates have not kept pace, causing the yield curve to flatten and stoking fears of a recession.
- When spreads between short- and long-term rates narrow, it suggests that the market believes economic growth and inflation are not sustainable and will fall in the future.
- Some analysts say the Fed should be responsive to market forces and not risk an inversion of the yield curve.
The paradox of choice :
In such a VUCA ( volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity ) world, when it comes to choosing where to invest, we help you handle the paradox of choice by providing with a ROBO ADVISORY service built with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks and Quantum Computing and Fractionalized Blockchain Based Assets).
The world of investment is fast-moving and ever-changing. There are many asset classes to choose from. Each of them has their own characteristics and can deliver different returns over any given time period.
Lets analyze the period from 2004 to 2017 .
The CAGR ( Compounded Added Rate of Growth ) over the whole period, suggests that Equities returned the most while commodities the least.
|Asset Class||% CAGR annual from 2004 - 2017|
|Equity ( Private Portfolio Companies )||45|
|Collectibles (High End Luxury and Art)||35|
|Equity (Early Stage)||28|
|Equity ( Lower / Mid / Upper Market )||7.7|
|Govt Bonds / Fixed Income||2.7|
|Currency, Cash & Cash Equivalents||2.2|
|Commodities / Bullion||2|
- Private Equity / Collectibles / Early Stage metrics is not available in infographic.
- Despite such high returns, the mounting level of uninvested DRY POWDER with private equity has reached an estimated $1.8 trillion. Our platform provides exclusive access to this huge resource.
- We provide investment access to all the above asset classes depending upon your appetite and exposure.
- You could buy / sell all collectibles on our platform ( high end cars, jets, helicopters, bikes, fashion, jewellery, palaces, mansions, private islands, luxury property, art, vintage and much more)
- Mutual Funds do not make up into the portfolio of UHNWI and hence are not included.
Look further for real diversification
You can potentially improve performance and reduce risk by spreading your money across a variety of asset classes instead of investing just in one. However, a simple passive mix of equities and bonds is unlikely to provide the diversification some people need to meet their investment goals over the short and long-term. Depending on your risk appetite, you may also wish to consider introducing alternatives, such as real estate or commodities.
Active allocation is key
Our Multi-Asset Solutions allocate actively between, and within, these different asset classes with the aim of adding value over time. This could be helpful in today’s lower return environment, which is expected to persist for some time.
Funds that better match goals
We have built our products around our clients' needs. From strategies that aim to beat inflation to funds that focus on delivering a diverse income stream, we deliver outcomes to suit a variety of investment goals. Please note: not all products are available in every market.
Multi-Asset Solutions are designed to give you the opportunity to spread your risk through a combination of investments within your portfolio, such as bonds, shares, alternatives and cash. Sekhon Family Office ( SFO ) monitors these investments and aims to manage risk through balancing these different investments according to different market conditions.
Glimpse Of The Returns in the Last decade :
Why invest in Multi Asset Class :
We invest with three main strategies in mind
Long-term themes and unique opportunities
Private assets are investment opportunities that are unavailable through public markets such as stock exchanges. They enable investors to directly profit from long-term investment themes and can also provide access to specialist sectors or industries, such as private equity and real estate, that are difficult to access through traditional means. However, private assets are not without challenges. They may have high minimum investment levels and may be complex and illiquid, so careful consideration of the options is key.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amounts originally invested. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of any overseas investments to rise or fall.
Alternatives can be more volatile than shares and bonds, and it may be harder to cash in the investment at short notice.
To get access to our Robo Advisory Service contact here now.